Can i add multiple certificate?

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Can i add multiple certificate?

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    juisteroid
    Participant
    I want to add multiple certificate when a user complete a course...
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    No this is not possible as of now. However, you can assign multiple badges using badge addon.
    juisteroid
    Participant
    But i need to generate a copy of trranscript of records for every student who completed the course... can i do that? or is there any alternative way like grade book?
    juisteroid
    Participant
    or can i create a second page to the pdf or certificate?
    juisteroid
    Participant
    ?
    sandy
    Apologies, as of now it is not available. Can you please explain your requirement in detail, we might check if this can be added in future updates.
    juisteroid
    Participant
    i just want to list all the courses that the user completed and quizzes, assignments and total grades just like the one in the attachment.
    juisteroid
    Participant
    i also created that in course > stats. but my main problem is i cant include the section ans assignments... and also i cant print it.
    juisteroid
    Participant
    can someone answer me? can is also add to instructor that when they visit the user/student they can view the users stats and results?
    juisteroid
    Participant
    <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px; background-color: #efefef;">can someone answer me? can is also add to instructor that when they visit the user/student they can view the users stats and results?</span>
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Can i add multiple certificate?’ is closed to new replies.