Can I give a student zero marks?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Can I give a student zero marks?

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    gamalgoodwin
    Participant
    The system does not allow me to give a student, zero marks (0 marks)  for an assignment. Even after I would have given my comments and the put a 0 it still shows up as 'pending evaluation' Also I am not able to give/create an assignment without putting a grade to it. If I don't put a grade when it is time for me to evaluate it and send back my remarks, it stills shows up as 'pending evaluation' Please advise
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello @gamalgoodwin, Dear friend, Please share admin credentials in private reply i will replicate same on your website, Thanks,
    gamalgoodwin
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello @gamalgoodwin, From these credentials i,m not able to login on your website: https://prnt.sc/siztwb Please share valid one, Thanks,
    gamalgoodwin
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello @gamalgoodwin, Dear friend, No, you cannot give 0 marks in assignments and course it will again show for evaluation in submissions in course->>admin tab, Its a limitation as of now you have to give atleast 1 marks, Thanks,
    gamalgoodwin
    Participant
    Ok thank you
    Veronica
    thanks for the confirmation. closing the topic. #staysafe.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I give a student zero marks?’ is closed to new replies.