Can I make every video protected?

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe Can I make every video protected?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    tamircip
    Participant
    I'm sorry for maybe a silly question, but I have no experience with online courses system. I still haven't bought the 'video vibe' add-on and want to understand if it does what I think it does. I want to upload my video lectures to my courses and I want only the members who bought the specific course allowed to see the video. So, do I need 'video vibe' add-on + Vimeo pro account? Am I have to buy the add-on or there's another way to embedding Vimeo videos?   Thank you very much for any help
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes you need to buy pro account for this addon to use . Other addon we have is s3 but it limits resource in this way : It limits the time to load that resource on user's machine .
    It loads the resource from s3 for the given duration after it stops loading the resource .So anybody who wants to download the video from the same link in the dom will not be able to do so after a certain duration .
    But yes user can find the resource link afterall and to hide that we would need a special player that does not shows the resource link in dom like that of Jw player .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I make every video protected?’ is closed to new replies.