Can I use app presser with your theme

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Can I use app presser with your theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    vivekanandan
    Participant
    Hi, I like to create apps for ios and android for my website with wplms. If I use apppresser, Does it support wplms theme functionalities like courses, quizes e.t.c?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Wplms is a buddypress based theme, but I am not sure if apppresser will work or not because we have not tested it will wplms.
    vivekanandan
    Participant
    Ok, I just have this thought. Now we have the website working in the mobile. Is it possible to create a browser app like any other browsers currently we are using in our mobiles, In that browser a single customization which hides the address bar instead the browser always opens our website only. I got this idea but I couldn't make it possible, I tried many applications online, some are not supporting cookies and I couldn't find how to add code for that and some does not have loading bar. Do you have any idea where I can get this done?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I am sorry right now we do not have any suggestion or idea on this .
    vivekanandan
    Participant
    I need to add a shortcut icon for my website to the android or other smart phone users. Can I able to provide that shortcut file in the homepage of my website?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This cannot be done through the theme, if you are making an app then try contacting the person who is making it. The another way of creating a shortcut is when you open the browser then it shows an option to add shortcut on the home screen "Add to home screen".  
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I use app presser with your theme’ is closed to new replies.