Can no longer access the admin dashboard

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Can no longer access the admin dashboard

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    koreancandy
    Spectator
    I've found another issue with the theme update. Since updating the theme, I can no longer visit the wp-admin dashboard. It tries to redirect to http://teachmekorean.co/wp-admin/index.php?page=wplms-about and never loads.
    xaver
    Participant
    Same issue for me :(
    koreancandy
    Spectator
    This is a critical issue. It has made me also unable to access the dashboards on my network sites too :(
    sandy
      Can you please try clearing cache and check. One of our test setup has same issue, clearing cache helped it.
    raphaelarias
    Spectator
    Still not working, even after clearing cache. When i try to access any page ow the /wp-admin/ it redirects me to the homepage. I updated the theme, child-theme and plugins.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @koreancandy : IT seems your issue was resolved, because I did check your site. @ raphaelarias : Did you enable site lock ? If yes, then login to your site using the Front End login panel. If no then please share site link and WP Admin credentials
    koreancandy
    Spectator
    Yes, mine works now thank you :)
    sandy
    Waiting replies from others as well. @xaver , @raphaelarias : Go to wp-admin>LMS->settings->Revert pretty permalinks->enable Check again if this helps.
    xaver
    Participant
    it works, thanx
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Can no longer access the admin dashboard’ is closed to new replies.