Can not add users to course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Can not add users to course

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    YarosIK
    Spectator
    Hi the preblem is straight forward, i can not add users to a course, something is not working right ...., see capture thank you for your help Yaros
    YarosIK
    Spectator
    https://classpro.staging.wpengine.com login: classproftw pass: ybjpro!16
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the credentials, I checked your site and the issue was coming from the woocommerce plugin. Ideally this is a woocommerce issue that it is including select2 script on the course page which woocommerce should not include. However this is the first time I saw this issue in a website. I have added the below code in your wplms-customizer.php file:
    add_action('wp_enqueue_scripts','mywplms_dequeue_Script');
    function mywplms_dequeue_Script(){
      if(is_singular('course')){
        global $bp; 
        if($bp->current_action == 'admin'){
          wp_deregister_script('select2');
          wp_dequeue_script('select2');
        }
      }
    }
    And this fixed the issue on your site, please check and confirm.
    YarosIK
    Spectator
    Hi Latiyan, thank you for your reply and help, it seems that the search bar is working how ever when i try to enter a name it does not propose any search results, it is a blank search bar, i also tried with emails but it doesn't work thanks a lot ! Yaros
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I again checked your site and found it to be  working fine, please refer the video in my next private reply.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    rinnhofer
    Participant
    Hello I have the same problem.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @rinnhofer: Please create your own topic and share the site url and the admin credentials with us in a private reply to check this at your end.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Can not add users to course’ is closed to new replies.