CAN NOT EDIT COURSE AFTER UPDATE THE VIBE COURSE PLUGIN TO 3.9.9.5 VERSION

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues CAN NOT EDIT COURSE AFTER UPDATE THE VIBE COURSE PLUGIN TO 3.9.9.5 VERSION

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MiguelMartinL
    Spectator
    aFTER updating the 3.9.9.5 versión of vibe course plugin, I cannot edit any course. How can I solve? See the video https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O5VIRNxuXrvmAwLOCRrkti2AjYr8mBn0/view?usp=sharing Thanks, this is important!
    MiguelMartinL
    Spectator
    I think we've found the real issue why it doesn't work. Recently we've added a new child them to edit some styles on the pages.When we switched on the theme, this functionallity I refer on the video, stops working. It is not related to the new theme because we have checked it whit main WPLMS theme and the result is the same. This behaviour occurs when we change the theme. Which would be the best way to improve some styles on the pages? Thanks in advance!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    please share your site url , admin credentials in private reply to check this issue at your end .
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘CAN NOT EDIT COURSE AFTER UPDATE THE VIBE COURSE PLUGIN TO 3.9.9.5 VERSION’ is closed to new replies.