can not edit password reset email

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting can not edit password reset email

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    bunse
    Spectator
    my student have reset his password, and I get a email notification of that, but I find there is no place to edit this email in buddypress email setting. is there any other play to edit?   btw, I have move wplms email to buddypress.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please go to wp-admin->lms->emails->forgot password email, and add the content there. Now this email will be send for forgot password.
    bunse
    Spectator
    but I remember that wplms 2.2 have notified me that all the email will be transfer to buddypress system, if I change the email setting in wplms, does that affect buddypress email template content?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This only means that now emails will be sent from the buddypress email template instead of wplms template. Only the template is changed not the emails. So it won't effect any buddypress content.
    bunse
    Spectator
    Yes, but my problem is where can I edit the psw reset email?? I do not find this email in buddypress email setting.
    bunse
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes the forget password email will go in plain text if you have disabled the wplms html emails as wordpress does not have any html email template for its email . We will be adding a fix to send the forget password email with the wplms html emails in the next update if vibe course module plugin . track :  https://trello.com/c/oFDwokWw
    nealda
    Participant
    I have the same problem. We shouldn't have to run one email with LMS Email Template and others using BuddyPress (BP) Emails. Activate one and the other becomes plain text that looks unprofessional and spam-like. All TouchPoint email notification services should be created and seamlessly synchronised. Btw, I have created 2 topics of my own on this matter and waiting for replies/resolution.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @nealda: Please do not duplicate the topics and will continue the discussion on your topics only.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘can not edit password reset email’ is closed to new replies.