Can not install WPLMS or edit profile as "You do not have sufficient permiss.."

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Can not install WPLMS or edit profile as "You do not have sufficient permiss.."

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rileydong
    Participant
    I have installed all the required plugin in my wordpress and at the step of "install WPLMS". After I click the button, I was shown a message "You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page." I saw the same message if I try to edit my profile on this support site as well. I have changed the php.in but it does not make any difference.    
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Ok, it can happen if you "save" the options panel and click in "install WPLMS". This is because to check a fresh setup, we check the options panel setting, so the install WPLMS link disappears once you save the options panel. When you setup the theme using " one click setup" everything is configured automatically, and you do not need to save any settings. Follow this tutorial to re-start WPLMS Setup : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwd0NNWizeY
    rileydong
    Participant
    Thanks. This solve the problem. I suspect it was because I had Learn Dash on my system before.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can not install WPLMS or edit profile as "You do not have sufficient permiss.."’ is closed to new replies.