Can not see the characters in add student field

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Can not see the characters in add student field

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tsungyu
    Participant
    Can not see the characters what I have entered when I want to add student. Seems the problem is "Please enter 4 or more characters" covering the field... Have any solution can solve this issue?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This issue has been resolved in the latest update, please make sure all your plugins and theme is updated to latest version and also try clearing the browser cache.

Latest Versions

• WPLMS v 2.0.8
    • Vibe Course Module v 2.0.8.2
    • Vibe Custom Types v 2.0.8.2
    • Vibe Shortcodes v 2.0.8
    • WPLMS Dashboard v 2.0.8
    • WPLMS Assignment v 2.0.8
    • WPLMS Front End v 2.0.8
    • WPLMS EventOn v 2.0.8
    tsungyu
    Participant
    I have updated to latest version and also tried use another PC to test, still have this issue. Could you help check it for me? Thank you. Here is my site url and admin credentials. http://contentsbank.cc/ ID: admin PW: S02aab6Mm
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Your given credentials are not working. Please provide the valid credentials to check.  
    tsungyu
    Participant
    Sorry, here is correct password. S02aab6Mm%
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes this issue seems to come from the theme because of a js error. It will be fixed in the next update of the wplms theme.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Can not see the characters in add student field’ is closed to new replies.