Can still download videos

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS S3 Can still download videos

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    myabhyaas
    Participant
    Hello, I have used this plugin and the delivery system works just fine. The problem I have is that by using IDM or Video Downloader Professional you can simply download the videos. I don't want that as all content I have is corporate content. Let me know. P. S. if this is not possible on your plugin then please suggest some alternative
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    We're aware of this issue and it is a concern for us as well. Currently, IDM can download the videos hosted on Amazon S3 "during" the time frame when it is available. IDM can even download protected videos from Vimeo  or streaming videos from cloudfront. This is a limitation of our plugin as of now.
    seionline
    Spectator
    Olá O tema é excelente e eu realmente consegui desenvolver um grande trabalho. O problema para colocar o meu curso no ar é a possibilidade dos vídeos de download dos vídeos, opção que está muito clara nos acessos através de smarthphone e tablets. Existe alguma solução?
    BLC-CONSEIL
    Participant
    Hi, To be able to download a video hosted on S3 even with the plugin wplmsS3 is a real big problem !!! Even without IDM, if you inspect the source code of the video and you copy it to a new tab, you can download the video ... Are you working on a issue? I just bought the theme and the plugin and for the moment I can not start it because it involves the copyright on my videos
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well s3 works in this way : It limits the time to load that resource on user's machine . It loads the resource from s3 for the given duration after it stops loading the resource .So anybody who wants to download the video from the same link in the dom will not be able to do so after a certain duration . But yes user can find the resource link afterall and to hide that we would need a special player that does not shows the resource link in dom like that of Jw player .
    Privateer
    Participant
    Can we combine Amazon S3 plugin and JW Player? So user can't see the download link on source code?  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay please create a feature request for this here : https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/general/feature-request/ We will try to implement if upvoted .
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Can still download videos’ is closed to new replies.