cannot do "one click install"

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues cannot do "one click install"

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    Hi guys, I've been trying for hours, starting with a brand new WordPress installation every time but I'm about to give up! I'm following instructions to the letter (besides, I have installed and setup WPLMS in the past!) but when I click on the "Setup Theme with Sample Data", the "Installing" bar keeps on moving forever, without actually completing installation. I am trying to use Demo2 (already installed and activated before the Theme was uploaded) and the WhiteBlank child theme (I'm actually not even sure I should be using a Child Theme! What's the advantage?). Any help would be appreciated, cheers Emanuel
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    http://italymadeeasy.com/academy/wp-admin Username: [email protected] Password: QLvvqVMln0FfTisZHBXYOBpk    
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    Hello again. Nevermind my previous request. After more than 10 attempts, I took a break from my computer (always a good idea!) and when I came back I decided to use Firefox instead of Chrome. And everything worked. So, if anyone is having the same issue, try a different browser to complete the installation. Cheers
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Thanks for suggestion .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘cannot do "one click install"’ is closed to new replies.