Cannot install on my website

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Cannot install on my website

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    maminan
    Spectator
    H alex,   Wonderful resources you had built with wplms. I am very new to WP development (honestly just tried) I am able to instal my theme correctly on localhost for testing purpose, but I am prefer a fresh instalation to be putted on my server.   I am completely satisfied with your product, but i cannot get demo3 installed on my server. I have tried to install it with sample item, without it, follow your walkthrough, editing wpconfig, watch the demo 3 video, but it the instalation loading bar just keep moving and never finshed. if I refresh, reclick the install button, it seem that there are files leave behind and not installed and the buddy drive/press  folder not present there... Please help, what I should do  :(
    maminan
    Spectator
    Problem solved, it is nothing to do with the theme, I am using a vps that not provide good mySQL server, that makes my theme setup take forever. I had uprading the server, and the super fast theme instalation happened
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for the update, so closing the topic.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot install on my website’ is closed to new replies.