Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    danielfrancoso
    Participant
    Hi, Getting this error: Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/d97236/public_html/turbox/wp-includes/functions.php:3718) in /home/d97236/public_html/turbox/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1179 Could you assist me please?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please share more information on this error, like =>When do you get this error. =>What did you do before getting this error. =>Does this error occurs on some particular page or all over the website. etc.
    I am having the same problem as well. Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/user/public_html/university.kimroybailey.com/wp-includes/functions.php:4609) in /home/user/public_html/university.kimroybailey.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1281\n, referer: https://university.kimroybailey.com/wp-login.php?interim-login=1&wp_lang=en I would really like some assistance with this. The related errors keep crashing my server and producing 503 errors
    Veronica
    hi @kimroy we need to check this on your site and for this we need some essential information of your site so I request you to please create your own topic because to check your issue if we want your's admin credentials or page URL of your site then an Email sends to the person who creates this topic with your credentials either you send them as a private reply which is not good.

so for security purposes always create your own topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by’ is closed to new replies.