Cannot not install the following 8 plugins included in WPLMS

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Cannot not install the following 8 plugins included in WPLMS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fara2013
    Participant
    Hi, I could not install the following 8 plugins included in WPLMS: Vibe Course Module Vibe Custom Types Vibe Shortcodes WPLMS Assignments WPLMS Dashboard Revolution Slider WPLMS Customizer WPLMS Front End They produced the same following error: Download failed. cURL error 35: gnutls_handshake() failed: A TLS fatal alert has been received. I already contacted my web host. They said the plugins required higher version of Curl than the one supported by my webhost. They only support curl 7.22 and they cannot upgrade it now. They told me to contact you instead. Do you have versions of these plugins with lower versions of Curl please? Or older version of WPLMS? Unfortunately that's the only option I have. Otherwise sadly I won't be able to use WPLMS at all... Many thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we are using a common and a rather popular library TGMPA for automatic plugin installation and activation on activation of theme . This library is using php code for curl . The curl is actually related to php .so check your php version and which version of curl it is using . You can try switching to older php version .Wplms supports php version 5.6 to 7.2 . also check if your wordpress url and site url are same or not . OR  You would need to manually upload all the plugins one by one from ftp or cpanel -> file manager . and then activate them .   all required plugins are in wp-content/themes/wplms/plugins folder .
    fara2013
    Participant
    Hi, I tried several different versions of WP and still could not get the plugins to work. Someone from your company replied to my comment on ThemeForest, they said: "If you're still facing this issue,  there is an alternate method of theme installation. We do theme setup and instlalation for free." Can you help me with this please? Thank you  
    logan
    Hey, please share your wp-admin url &  credentials in a private reply. if you're not able to install the theme, we will do it for you. you do not need to worry. Waiting for response. Regards.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot not install the following 8 plugins included in WPLMS’ is closed to new replies.