Cannot save customizer settings

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Cannot save customizer settings

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    madz280
    Participant
    When I open Customizer and make changes, I keep getting the error:   Looks like something’s gone wrong. Wait a couple seconds, and then try again.   When I check error logs:   PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function WP_Customize_Manager::preserve_insert_changeset_post_content(), 2 passed in C:\xampp\htdocs\swahili\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php on line 287 and exactly 3 expected in C:\xampp\htdocs\swahili\wp-includes\class-wp-customize-manager.php:3008   I am using WPLMS 3.9.9 on WordPress 5.3.2. I get the same error on a web server with same environment.
    Diana
    Participant
    There is another plugin which modify the arguments, try to disable those one by one and see which produce the issue. The issue is not with the theme but coming from wordpresss files. If you are using any plugin which is not a part of wplms then try disabling those and check again Your topic was in spam that' why you get delayed response here
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot save customizer settings’ is closed to new replies.