Cannot show the translation for some labels

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Cannot show the translation for some labels

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    looksanddiy
    Spectator
    Where can I find in Loco Translate the labels for "Login", "Logout" and "Register" for the top menu/login dropdown? I know these "Login" and "Logout" strings are coming from wplms theme and "Register" string is coming from BuddyPress plugin, but even after translating them, it does not work --> https://ibb.co/pQsL2p7 (Logout and Notifications string are not showing translated) Thanks, Esther
    logan
    Please share your admin credentials and website url. i will check the issue.
    looksanddiy
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    looksanddiy
    Spectator
    logan
    ayalapau
    Spectator
    Hello I am having the same problem, I have checked all the translation files in the LOCO translate admin area, and no translation is showed in some of the LOGIN/REGISTER areas, and the DASHBOARD areas, please help.
    logan
    Hello, #Ayala, Thank you very much for your feedback. please create your own topic then share credentials in second reply. mark this as a private reply. refer: http://prntscr.com/q36zar  

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin URL and credentials) in a private reply to your site to take a better look at the issue.  The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Note: login register is coming from the wplms theme folder.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot show the translation for some labels’ is closed to new replies.