Cannot translate Registration page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Cannot translate Registration page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    coachmkt
    Participant
    This is the page I'm talking about >> https://taladpanya.com/register-new-member/.  Even though I translate the message in BuddyPress (see attached), it does not appear here.
    Yahya
    Spectator
    same problem here I translated the fields using loco translate but when I click on the "Arabic" language link while in register page it redirects me to homepage
    muff19
    Spectator
    I have same problem. I translated BudyPress registration strings with Loco translate to estonian, but translation doesn't appear on registration page.
    Yahya
    Spectator
    Hello muff19 I figured it out just move the .po and .mo files to wp-content/languages/plugins
    muff19
    Spectator
    Thank you for your answer! I moved buddypress-et.po and .mo files to wp-content/languages/plugins and it worked! Thank You!
    sandy
    You can also rename the profile fields in the language you wish to translate. Go to users->profile fields
    Yahya
    Spectator
    @muff19 you are welcome ^_^ @admin I think that you wont find all the registration page fields there plus that this wont work for a multilang site
    sandy
    Thanks for update.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot translate Registration page’ is closed to new replies.