can't activate megamenu

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting can't activate megamenu

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    koenv1
    Participant
    Hi i can't activate the mega menu feature, i don't see any switch button, only enable text but when i click it nothing happens..
    logan
    Hi Koenv1, please refer this tutorial for creating mega menu https://vibethemes.github.io/wplms-docs/admin-guide.html#mega-menu-setup Note: please provide the screenshot of the problem next time for better solutions. regards.
    koenv1
    Participant
    screenshot of the megamenu missing switch button
    Diana
    Participant
    @koenv1 The screenshot is missing
    koenv1
    Participant
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aqq_HE6tsj2_d76dkkuP6dQPNk8
    koenv1
    Participant
    here is the link to the screenshot: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aqq_HE6tsj2_d76dkkuP6dQPNk8
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    koenv1
    Participant
    thanks, the mega menu is indeed a hidden field because the button is not visible, the image is missing, can u send it to me & if i upload the image then i would have the on/off switch back probably? I activated the mega menu for all courses, i added the course category widget and the titles of the categories are shown but the course item images aren't displayed on the right inside the mega menu.. how can i display them, is there another thing that i need to do?
    Diana
    Participant
    @koenv1 I have already uploaded the image in the media folder. Please check About the menu Right now, no megamenu is present on your site. Please add the megamenu and then Let me know so I can check where you want to show the course images. It also depends on the megamenu style
    koenv1
    Participant
    Where can i find it, i'm not familiar with this platform, or did you uploaded it to a directory in my website? i have added a mega menu when u hover over all courses, the category title is displayed but i want the images on the right inside the menu, how can i do this?
    Diana
    Participant
    @koenv1 To add an image to the menu, use the text widget and add in the sidebar which you are using for the menu. In the text widget you can add the image. I hope I am clear to you. If you still face any issue then Let me know, I will create a menu for you on your site.
    Manoj K. Singh
    Spectator
    Same Problem hare what to do I tried hard to get the button but can not.
    logan
    Hey #Manoj Welcome to WPLMS forums. Please create your own topic , it is considered impolite when you start replying on other's support topic. Please share your site URL with admin credentials there. So I can assist you better. P.S. Mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials. you can choose private in second reply. Regards.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘can't activate megamenu’ is closed to new replies.