Can't Add Review title and stars

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Can't Add Review title and stars

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    mtrochonowicz
    Spectator
    Hello My problem : title field and rating do not appear in "Write a review" page. Thank you for your help Screen: https://zapodaj.net/2dfb954eb9605.png.html
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Please share the course url and the admin credentials with us to check this on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    mtrochonowicz
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    mtrochonowicz
    Spectator
    Any result?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I checked your website it seems like some third party plugin is overriding the comment form. Please try deactivating the third party plugins.
    mtrochonowicz
    Spectator
    not working :/
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    HI I would need to deactivate some network activated third party plugins in your site to check this.But this can affect other sites .So hereby asking for permissions to check this if I am allowed to do that ?
    mtrochonowicz
    Spectator
    Yes you can ;)
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I checked your website and deactivated network plugins also but it didn't work. I'll need some time to debug this issue on your website.
    mtrochonowicz
    Spectator
    ok I'll wait
    Diana
    Participant
    @mtrochonowicz, Will get back to you asap with a solution. Thanks for your patience
    Diana
    Participant
    @mtrochonowicz, Please share your FTP credentials in a private reply to check this issue at your end.
    mtrochonowicz
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please provide some time to check this issue again. Please ping back for a reminder .
    mtrochonowicz
    Spectator
    Any results?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't Add Review title and stars’ is closed to new replies.