Can't Add units to course after upgrading theme to 2.x

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Can't Add units to course after upgrading theme to 2.x

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    BrianOJee
    Spectator
    <p class="p1"><span class="s1">Hi</span></p> <p class="p2">Since upgrading the theme to 2.x we can’t add units to a course anymore.</p> <p class="p1"><span class="s1">We have deactivated all plugins - except the core plugins which wont allow deactivation.</span></p> <p class="p1"><span class="s1">I as much as we can, we have tested for  JS errors</span></p> <p class="p1"><span class="s1">But the problem persists</span></p> <p class="p2">I will supply you with  our login details to resolve</p> <p class="p2"></p> <p class="p2">Thanks</p> <p class="p2"><span style="line-height: 1.5;">Brian</span></p>
    sandy
    Please share site url as well as admin credentials as we cannot replicate the issue on our setup. Make sure to mark reply as private when sharing credentials.
    BrianOJee
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I was not able to replicate the issue when I checked your site . Please check video in private reply .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    BrianOJee
    Spectator
    BrianOJee
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Thanks for confirming. Since it auto corrected it could be connected to server cache.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't Add units to course after upgrading theme to 2.x’ is closed to new replies.