Can't click on the name of the course to access

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Can't click on the name of the course to access

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    hoanganftu
    Spectator

I've created 3 courses in my website. Recently, one of them went wrong. I can't click on the name of the course to open it. It just shows a blank page. However, when I click on the button "Start Course" or "Continue Course", I can access the content of the course. I used W3 Total Cache for my site and I have tried clearing all the caches but it didn't work

With the other two, I can access my course by clicking on either the name of the course or the button

This is a real nuisance because I have new students registering for the course. Please help me

http://prntscr.com/ntgazc
    maximus
    @hoanganftu you are saying that when you click on name of the course then it shows only a blank page. Can you please tell me that where you are clicking. Because we always click on the start course/continue course. And if you want the direct access on click on the section inside a course then you should need to purchase the course first. Please share a video of your procedure by which i can understand your issue.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't click on the name of the course to access’ is closed to new replies.