Can't Create Quiz

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Can't Create Quiz

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mas6ce
    Spectator
    Hi! I am trying to create a few quizzes for my courses, but can't find a way to make them - I have questions ready, and tried creating them via front-end, but when I click "Add a New Quiz", a text box for the title does not come up and when I save the course settings, the "Add New Quiz" dropdown changes to "add_new". I really appreciate your help! Megan
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The issue seems to originate from javascript error. We would need your site url and instructor or admin credentials to check this issue and suggest a fix for this. In case you're using any Wordpress script minification plugin, you may want to deactivate it.
    mas6ce
    Spectator
    I'm not using a Wordpress script minification plugin... Is there any way I could give you our site login info somewhere other than on a public forum?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Unable to replicate please try deactivating third party plugins for this . If above does not helps then please share site url and admin credentials to check issue . PS: mark reply as private while sharing the info  .
    mas6ce
    Spectator
    Do you mean third party quiz plugins?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    NO the third party plugins that are not recommended by the wplms .
    mas6ce
    Spectator
    That fixed it thanks!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't Create Quiz’ is closed to new replies.