Can’t download PDF certificate

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Can’t download PDF certificate

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Hi, I need URGENT help. I activated 'Disable course certificate in image mode'. Image mode certificate causes problem when my user view it on smart phone and I dont want to use certificate plugin because it does not meet my reqiurement yet. But when 'Disable course certificate in image mode' is activated, I can't download the PDF. PDF button responds nothing when clicked and download button direct to blank page. You can see the video on post below. I read this thread and assume it was font problem: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/download-pdf-certificate/ My default font is Monteserrat family. When I add this code below in custom css, has no luck. #certificate h2,#certificate h3,#certificate p,#certificate a{font-family:"Montserrat"!important;} Need your help ASAP. Thanks  
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan

Hello,

This could be a third party plugin that is causing code conflicts.

1. Please deactivate all installed 3rd party plugins.
    2. Deactivate your auto cache plugin especially.
    3. Delete browsers cache & hard reload.
    4. Re-save permalinks.

i am sure it is script modification by your cache plugin that is why it is not working.

also, make sure the theme /plugin is updated to the latest version.
    i can see you have clearly mentioned that you're not using a pdf certificate. may I know why is it?? what are your requirements??
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Hi @Logan.
    1. I have deactivated all 3rd party plugins

2. Resaved permalink

3. My staging site has no cache plugin (it's there but not activated).

4. Cleaned cache and hard reload.

5. Theme/plugin latest version.

Still NO LUCK. The issue persist. I still assume it has to do with font that PDF generation failed to fetch the text from shortcode. <hr />   All my certificates are using center alignment text. WPLMS PDF builder not meet this requirement as I mentioned in this thread below: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/center-text-on-pdf-certificate/ If the only chance to use PDF builder is left alignment text it means I have to redesign and rebuild all my certificates. I think it does not make sense when I should do major task just because a builder can't do center alignment.

hilmanf
    Spectator
    The setting Disable course certificate in image mode enabled only works when WPLMS PDF Certificate plugin is active. I think I have no other option except using this plugin and redesign/rebuild my PDF certificate design.
    logan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    @Logan Everything now works fine because I have activated WPLMS PDF Certificate plugin and rebuild all my certificate template. As I mentioned in my previous post. The problem occures when WPLMS PDF certificate is 'disabled', Disable course certificate in image mode 'enabled',  the PDF can't be generated and can't be downloaded. You can test it on my end. Even my problems is solved by enabling WPLMS PDF certificate, but I am not happy. Because the PDF builder can't center alignment the text.
    logan
    Hello, We will add the center tag in pdf certificate. I have discussed it with the development team. this will be included in our next update.
    certificate image mode was only for the testing purpose. some user had the issue of the blur certificate so we decided to provide an option to disable the captured image of the certificate so that user could generate his HTML certificate.
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Hello, Is center tag is already available on WPLMS latest update?
    logan
    Hello, no, not yet, we have tried many solutions but could not reach the desired output. we are finding a solution to it. I will let you know. thanks for your patience and tremendous support.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Can’t download PDF certificate’ is closed to new replies.