Can't Edit Anything

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Can't Edit Anything

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    educat
    Participant
    Hi, when I can't update anything, be it courses, lessos, users, etc. When I hit the "Save/Edit" button, it goes to a completely blank page and absolutely nothing is changed. We did nothing to cause this - I mean, it's been some time since we finally finished setting up the site, so we started filling it up with content. Recently, we added a new subdomain to our site - I know there is no reason for this to affect the theme in any way, but  that's when it began. Current PHP version is 5.6, theme is up-to-date (version 2.3), all plugins are updated as well. Don't know what could be causing this. If you can shed some light on the matter, I would greatelly apreciate it.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please try re-saving the permalinks and clear the cache and then check the issue. If the issue persists then please share the course url with the issue to check it.
    educat
    Participant
    We find out that the problem was in the php.ini file. Host manager corrected it and the problem was solved.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok Thanks for the update.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't Edit Anything’ is closed to new replies.