Can't enroll students to courses

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Can't enroll students to courses

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nielsentomazini
    Spectator
    Hi, I can't figure out where an instructor approve an student that enrolled to a course. The instructor received the notification that an student enrolled, but I can't find where the instructor approve the student. When I log in as the student it still show that I am not enrolled in any class. Can you give some directions?
    Diana
    Participant
    @nielsentomazini Please check this video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtJhOgn3_Eo Let me know if you still face any issue
    nielsentomazini
    Spectator
    Thanks Diana for your reply. I followed the video-tutorial but things are not behaving live the video. First, when publishing the course, after doing the settings suggested in the video, I don't have the option "Send for Approval + ", rather it is written "Make it Offline". Well, still I am able to go to the dashboard as an administrator and publish it. So, this is not a bit deal. However, I am stuck further on the process: After the student apply, I log in as the course instructor and go to my course. When I click in Admin ,where it should have the option "submissions", it doesn't take me to that page (as shown in the tutorial) it goes to my home page. So, apparently something is missing in my settings. I have browsed through the LMS settings but I could not find where to fix it. Can you help me please?
    Diana
    Participant
    @nielsentomazini Send For Approval Option: At the time of course creation, when you are creating the course it shows "send for approval" because at that time course needs to be published. Once the course will be published it will not show again that "send for approval" because it is already approved and published on the site. Submission Tab is redirecting: Try re-saving the permalinks from wp-admin > Settings > Permalinks > Save and then check again
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't enroll students to courses’ is closed to new replies.