1 Click Import (AJAX ERROR)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues 1 Click Import (AJAX ERROR)

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    WebAlia
    Participant
    Hi, It seems like when i want to get default content i have an AJAX ERROR. DO you know why ? Thanks BR Neil Sabbah  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... Are you using the old one click installer or the new setup wizard for installing the theme ? If using the new setup wizard and getting the ajax error while installing the plugin then you can ignore this, because this is shown because that plugin is trying to redirect to another page after activating and we are stopping it to do so because the installation is not finished. Please let me know if I misunderstood your query.
    WebAlia
    Participant
    Hi, In fact, after installing manually the theme directly via FileZilla. I try to install the plugins. All seems ok and activated. After that, all my website was turning as a loop (like F5 without ending). I think php.ini and .htaccess file are not detected by wordpress. I put php.ini in /wp-admin and .htaccess in my root. But it seems like the template is to heavy or i don't know.. Can you help? thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay please goto wp-admin -> settings -> permalins and resave your permalinks if you are still able to access your wp-admin . If not then please share your site url , admin credentials and a valid FTP credentials to look into this . PS : mark reply as private while sharing .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘1 Click Import (AJAX ERROR)’ is closed to new replies.