Can't Install "vibe-customtypes" Plugin

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Can't Install "vibe-customtypes" Plugin

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    vgnavada
    Spectator
    Hello, I'm not being able to install the "vibe-customtypes" plugin. When ever I try to install the plugin, The whole WordPress Dashboard become blank and white. (Refer the screenshot) Then I need to access the files via FTP and delete the vibe-customtypes folder from plugins to restore the dashboard to its initial state. Why is this happening? Please help me out!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    All the wplms plugins should be installed together to avoid issues. But if you are installing one by one, then vibe customtypes plugin needs vibe course module plugin to be installed first. So make sure vibe course module plugin is installed before installing vibe customtypes plugin.
    vgnavada
    Spectator
    The "vibe course module" plugin is already installed and activated. But still there is the same error!  
    Gendows
    Spectator
    i have all plugins installed but custom types gives an fatal error when activating it i tried with a fresh install and even after, it can't be activated
    sandy
    The issue might appear due to outdated PHP version.  Can you please try installing the plugin from here and check if this helpshttp://ow.ly/YdWvD
    Gendows
    Spectator
    yes this one activated successfully, btw, i have php 5.6
    vgnavada
    Spectator
    Hello, What I did is, I just uninstalled the WPLMS theme and reinstalled it again. But, It's getting worse! Now, I'm not at all able to Activate the theme itself. I get blank white screens even if i try to activate the theme. Why is this happening? Please help me out!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try increasing your php configuration by contacting your webhost . This is our test site configuration : WP Memory Limit: 128 MB   WP Max Upload Size: 64 MB PHP Post Max Size: 64 MB PHP Time Limit: 300   PHP Max Input Vars: 1000 If configuration is fine then please share your php server error log,site url ,admin credentials and a valid  ftp credentials to check this at your end . PS : mark reply as private while sharing the info .
    vgnavada
    Spectator
    I have checked it with my web host. They have given a reply. Please refer the screenshot for the same.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please download the vibe-customtypes plugin form here : http://www.filedropper.com/vibe-customtypes  and try installing this 
    vgnavada
    Spectator
    Hello, The link: http://www.filedropper.com/vibe-customtypes is redirecting to filedropper home page. I'm not getting any files to download.
    vgnavada
    Spectator
    Hello, Good News! I deleted the whole Wordpress for the seconds time and tried installing everything from the scratch. I used the vibe-customtypes from this link: http://ow.ly/YdWvD and magically it helped out. Now its totally error free. But, Now a new problem has arised. What ever changes I make, will be lost as soon as I log out from the website. For ex:
    1. I have updated the footer copyrights for several times now, But as soon as i log out, I will be vanished and I have to re enter everything again.
    2. I have updated the GPS Co ordinates for the Contact Page map, But if i log out, My changes are lost and it shows the default co-ordinates again
    It's been almost 30 days since I have purchased the theme. But still I couldn't make the website live. I'm seriously disappointed on a serious note! Please help me out.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Make sure that you save changes after setting the options in wplms options panel . If still you are facing the issue then please share your site url and admin credentials to check this at your end  .
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't Install "vibe-customtypes" Plugin’ is closed to new replies.