Can't link product variation with some batches

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Can't link product variation with some batches

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    andreas1234567
    Spectator
    We have noticed, for some batches a price is not showing, eg. https://academyoferoticarts.com/course/the-study-of-awareness-communication-workshop/ notice that 21st April 2017 batch is missing a price. When we investigated, we noticed we could not link the product variation with that batch. Please can you take a look into this and advise on a resolve? Access to the admin below. Many thanks
    andreas1234567
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    andreas1234567
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Sorry for the late reply here, and thanks for sharing the credentials. Checking site...
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I checked it on my test setup also and found out that the price is shown only to the members who are not enrolled in the batch. I am not sure how are you seeing the batch price on some batches even though you are enrolled in the batch. Please check check this as a user who is not enrolled in any batch, then she'll see the batch price on all the batches.
    andreas1234567
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The batch not saving issue arises when you select the same batch in two different variations. Like in your website you have already selected SAC 26 May 2017 batch in 19 may 2017. Please select different batches for different variations.
    andreas1234567
    Spectator
    Ok, thank you. You can close the topic.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't link product variation with some batches’ is closed to new replies.