Can't manually subscribe students in backent

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Can't manually subscribe students in backent

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    erickpaulino
    Spectator
    Hi, I am using WPLMS + Woocommerce to sell courses. I have a Woocommerce subscription product and when a user buys it, it is automatically subscribed to 11 different courses. However, when I manually create an invoice for the subscription product to a user in WP backend, the student is not subscribed to the courses. Can you please help? Thanks
    logan
    Hello, Please make sure when you are creating an invoice from the backend. then do not complete the status directly.
    • first, make the order status on hold

• then make the order status complete.

erickpaulino
    Spectator
    Hi, It didn't work. I am using Woocommerce subscription and the product Im selling is a Woocommerce simple subscription product. So, when a user buys it, Woocommerce genereates an invoice and a subscription. It works fine when the user does the steps alone. But not when I manually add the invoice and subscription on the backend. These are the steps I'm taking: 1. Generate invoice with order with subscription product and put status on hold. 2. Generate subscription order with subscription product and put status on hold. 3. Change status for invoice and subscription to complete. Can you please help me? Thanks
    erickpaulino
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Well it looks like the hook that we are using to enroll user in course is actually not working . We do have left with one option ,use the user switching plugin to switch with that user and attempt to purchase the subscription in front end but do not pay on his behalf , then switch back as admin and complete the order from woocommerce -> orders .  
    erickpaulino
    Spectator
    Hi, I appreciate your time trying to find a solution, but that is not a fix and. It also involves steps that are too complicated to be followed by an operator.    
    logan
    infact creating the order itself is too complicated. Operator just need to search the user and then simply click on the " switch to " link below his name . Now she can order as that user and can complete the order in backend once created .
    logan
    Please also contact woocommerce subscriptions on this if this "  woocommerce_subscription_status_changed "hook executes when you are creating woocommerce order in backend for a user .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't manually subscribe students in backent’ is closed to new replies.