Can't send messages from message section of Instructor Dashboard

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Can't send messages from message section of Instructor Dashboard

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Samuel Anselm
    Spectator
    Hello: The <b>send to</b> box of the message <b>compose</b> section of the Instructor dashboard doesn't populate the name of the members, and even if you manually type and send, it doesn't work. Is there a solution to this? <b></b><i></i><u></u>(The Contact Members widget is working fine though, except that it can't take more than 10 members.) Thanks Samuel
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    CAn you please share site url adn admin credentials to check this issue at your end  . PS : Mark reply as private while sharing the credentails .
    Samuel Anselm
    Spectator
    Hi Alex: Thank you very much for pitching in. The send message part is working fine now. I'm able to send messages from the compose messages section of Instructor dashboard. The only problem at present is -  the instructor will have to know the user name in order to type in, as the field doesn't get populated like the messaging widget. But there is an option to send notice to all users. Would this be a notice to all the registered users on the site or registered users in the course the instructor instructs? I'm not sure about this as I'm both admin and instructor. Thank you once again Samuel
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please note that this is a buddypress feature .If this options is checked then it will not send messages to all the users in the site but it will just only show you notice to the notice widget . There is a buddypress notice widget .All the notices sent by the admin is shown in this widget .
    voodemy
    Spectator
    Hello. I am facing some issues with messages sent from the dashboard. I am getting an error saying messages can't be sent. Please try later. Also when i create a course the system assigns members to the newly created course which is an error as it should be showing no members in a newly created course. Also the instructor is shown as a member of the course. Thirdly please look into my become an instructor form. It is not showing make instructor link after submission.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @voodemy: Please create your own topic for your issues.  
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't send messages from message section of Instructor Dashboard’ is closed to new replies.