Can't start course when ajax courses is off

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Issue log [Only for Mods] Can't start course when ajax courses is off

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    blenderfrance
    Spectator
    Hello WPLMS Team, I had the sweet surprise to discover that you have added the option to disable Ajax pages for course in WPLMS settings. This has been a huge problem for me in the past, as I couldn't use any of my secure video plugin. So props to you for this ! Not that that is no longer a problem, I am facing another issue. While Ajax is disable, I can't get to the very first lesson. I am stuck on the course instruction page. However if I choose another lesson from the sidebar it's work except for the very first one... That's weird ! Any idea on how to fix that issue ? Thanks for your support.
    danayster
    Spectator
    Actually I just created an account so I can complain about something similar. If the course is already started, with AJAX off you cannot switch to different units. I created a screen capture showing this bug https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzTU5Tb1NmU&feature=youtu.be    
    danayster
    Spectator
    Im using Vimeo for video with option to only allow embeddin on "mydomain.com".  Is this the type of secure video plugin your referring to.  Just curious
    blenderfrance
    Spectator
    Nope. I'm using S3 media maestro to deliver my video content to users.
    dcubasoy
    Spectator
    I have the same problem...Any solution ¿?
    Clayton
    Spectator
    I am also facing the same problem. Any solution to this Vibe?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Bug identified, we'll update the Vibe Custom types plugin with the fix soon. Thanks for helping us in finding this issue.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't start course when ajax courses is off’ is closed to new replies.