Can’t update

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Can’t update

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello, I see this when I try to update to 4.2: http://somup.com/cYXVIoIlvJ Please tell me how to fix this. Thanks, Gijs
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi , can you please share your license key to check the issue .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I couldn't log in with my email. Luckily I was able to login using my username. Btw, even 15 minutes later I didn't receive a password reset email.. I deleted the addon from plugin page. Downloaded the addon from wplms.io, installed and activated it. I went to admin/LMS/addons, it still said I had to activate the plugin. So it sent me to the plugin page. I activated the plugin. Once back at admin/LMS/addons I thought I coulnd't enter a license key. Other addons I can click the blue button, but with batches I couldnn't. So I just randomly clicked on and around the blue button and after a few clicks I was able to open the fielf for license key, it was already there :) Checked if the addon was automatically the latest version, 4.2. And it is! So problem solved.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I lost all my translations :(
    Scott Lang
    I think you have done lots of things to update the plugin and finally updated it. Note: Make sure to backup the plugin before the new same plugin installs or renaming random name a plugin auto deactivate the plugin too. Sharing your issue with @diana, If she can help in this to recover. Also, all translation you lost means related to batch only??
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You can always download the update from wplms.io account . Would request you to delete the addon and download again from wplms.io using this email : [email protected]
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I did that. Still have 4.2, not 4.3....
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I also downloaded and got the 4.3 version . sent you the latest version
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Thanks! Do we have to do it like this everytime? Seems timeconsuming.. Also, I lost all my translations :( What did I do wrong in Loco translate?
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    @diana, I lost all my translations of the Batch plugin after deleting it and installing the new zip that I was given by Alex. What have I done wrong? I followed the steps you guys once put on the forum for Loco translate. Which step didn't I do. Scenario: I had the plugin active. I had all the translations. I deleted the plugin. Installed the new one (given by Alex) and now all translations are lost.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this can happen if the translations were actually in the plugin and not in the global languages folder . If you have backup of the old plugin somehow you can replace the languages folder in the new batches plugin with old one in path wp-content/plugins/wplms-batches/ folder
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Can’t update’ is closed to new replies.