Can't update footer

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Can't update footer

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    frchico
    Participant
    Hi, i am unable to update footer widget and any type widgets. I can't make any changes, its not reflecting. All plugins and the theme are in the latest versions. Alredy tried to change footer type to default and it didn't word. Please help.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Try deactivating all the third party plugins and activate them one by one to find out which plugin causes this issue.
    frchico
    Participant
    Tried that and didn't work. What I saw is that the change happens, for like the first 10 seconds, and then it resets to the footer from the demo.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please share your admin credentials to replicate this issue. PS: Mark the reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    frchico
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    frchico
    Participant
    Hi, no, still not working... As i said before, the changes happen, but only for like 10 seconds, and then the widgets resets to the same four from the demo. For example, when i enter my website now to look, the same widgets are there... And when i tried to removed then now, still didn't work. Changing the style of the footer was never a issue. I'll be happy if you can remove the four widgets from the footer, and then they dond't come back. What i really want is to be able to put something else there, but...
    frchico
    Participant
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    masteraccid
    Participant
    Hi, I also get the same thing can't add and update the footer widget also update content of text widget in the footer widget. Wordpress and plugins have used the latest version. I have tried changing the content but there is no effect on the footer. please help..
    masteraccid
    Participant
    I have got the solution, Wp-admin > Plugins > WPLMS Demo(X) Sample Data > Deactivate it.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't update footer’ is closed to new replies.