Cant't change the title color in header

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Cant't change the title color in header

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jimmy
    Participant
    Hi Vibe team: I cant't change the title color in the header section. refer screenshot: https://prnt.sc/h6u66b I've tried make a change in the custom CSS with following code, which I found solution in this forum, but it doesn't work: #title.light h1 {color:#000 !important;} It seems that the original css has already marked "!important", so that I couldn't change it in the custom CSS. Could you please help me? Thank you! Jimmy  
    Jimmy
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jimmy
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @Jimmy, Go to wp_admin -> Appearance -> customize -> custom css and paste this code in the editor #title.light h1{color:#000000 !important;} #title.light h5{color:#000000 !important;}
    Jimmy
    Participant
    Hi Diana, Thanks for your reply, but it's not work. the code is almost same with the first time I tried.    
    Diana
    Participant
    @Jimmy, Try adding below given css in the editor #title.light .pagetitle h1{color:#777 !important;} #title.light .pagetitle h5 {color: #777 !important;}
    Jimmy
    Participant
    Thank you Diana, it works. Thanks for your help!
    Diana
    Participant
    @Jimmy, Thanks for confirming. So, I am closing this topic.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Cant't change the title color in header’ is closed to new replies.