cart button

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    softodex
    Spectator
    Dear Wplms Team 1. I want to make an add to cart button action with Take this course available on the course page. I applied this code. add_action('wplms_4_the_course_button',function($course_id){ $product = get_post_meta($course_id,'vibe_product',true); if(!empty($product)){ echo '<div class="course_add_to_cart">'.do_shortcode('[add_to_cart id="'.$product.'"]').'</div><style>.course_add_to_cart del,.course_add_to_cart ins{display:none}.course_add_to_cart p.product.woocommerce.add_to_cart_inline{display:grid;grid-template-columns:1fr;align-items:center;justify-items:center;}</style>'; } return $course_details; },10,2); But the result is like this: Cart Button The original take this course button is like this in my web: Take this course button Plz provide code for full with button like my "Take this this course" button 2. 5.Service App Updated but not showing changes in App: I have set up Menus and locations >> Refresh buddypress Navigation >> Now changed the service worker Version >> Regenerate Service Worker. Now the App is not updating changes like color of header and Profile Menus and Colors etc. 3. I want to show a message/Email button in (1)Instructor/Student Profile (2) in Course Layout page near Take this Course button to connect student/Instructor like your tutorial this. Message and email icon
    Veronica
    hi for 1: can you please provide the site URL with admin credentials for 2: can you please provide the screenshot so we can understand the issue better for 3: create a member and from wp-admin -> vibebp then add instructor card elemtnor block in course layouts in member card add member actions elementor block
    softodex
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘cart button’ is closed to new replies.
© 2024 - VibeThemes