Cart Buttons Translation Problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Cart Buttons Translation Problem

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Schimming
    Participant
    Hi, I have a problem trying to translate the cart buttons: Apply Coupon and Update Cart Also I want to translate the term: Coupon code, OR and Checkout With Paypal. Refer: https://prnt.sc/q431a7 These lines do not apper on Locotranslate.  
    Schimming
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    hello, this will not appear in the loco translate. the only way is to translate this activates your child theme then let me know. i will share a video on how to translate it. please activate and let me know.
    Schimming
    Participant
    Hi, There is a note inside the theme pagack telling that child theme are option. I never worked with child theme, does it mean that I need to customize from scratch a new theme? Where do I find documentation related about how to activate that? Thanks.
    Schimming
    Participant
    I was able to activate it, and it seems that I should customize everything again. Ok, no problem with that, but how do I translate now? And I still need the documentation about how to work with child themes. Thanks.
    logan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Schimming
    Participant
    Hi, I was able to translate both buttons, but remains two things. 1: - OR - 2: Checkout With Paypal - Also the image is missing Refer: https://prnt.sc/q51zkg   Thanks.
    logan
    Dear, this is not coming with our files. please try to find this from where you added this option. like if you are using any third-party plugin for this option then it must be there. please search and let me know.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Cart Buttons Translation Problem’ is closed to new replies.