Cart not showing up in Top Menu

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Cart not showing up in Top Menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rwetherby
    Participant
    Hello, I am having a problem where the link to the shopping cart is not displaying in the top menu of my site.  I have checked in Appearance>Menus and made sure that the correct menu is set to display in the top menu, and that it should contain a link to the cart.  I have also tried the plugin "Woo Commerce Menu Cart" to try inserting a cart icon in the top menu, but it's not working either so I deactivated. It seems that no changes I make to the top menu from Appearance>Menus show up.  How do I fix this?  Currently there is no way to reach the shopping cart unless you have just added a class to the cart.  Thank you. The site is www.homesteadinginstitute.com
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You are using the standard header style and we do not show the cart icon in this header style. We show the cart icon in sleek or transparent header styles. ----------------- You can use woocommerce menu cart plugin for this purpose, the plugin will provide you a shortcode to show the cart icon, you can add the shortcode in the header top content in the wplms->header->header top content.  
    KS_Creative_Studio
    Participant
    I am using demo1 and I followed what you suggested to show cart icon using Woo Commerce menu cart plugin, its showing on desktop but its not showing 767 and below screen sizes. What could be reason for that and how can I show icon on mobile devices too.
    Ava
    Hi  @KS_Creative_Studio Please avoid replicating your issue and avoid replying in someone else's topic. It is not recommended. Your issue is already been answered in the below topic. Check there, https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/shopping-cart-icon-in-top-nav/
    KS_Creative_Studio
    Participant
    Sorry I will make sure do not post same issue more than one time in future.
    logan

Hey,

As this issue is well explained, listened to and understood by the user. on his confirmation, i am closing this topic.

Have a good day :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Cart not showing up in Top Menu’ is closed to new replies.