Categories in Post Grid does not work for me

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Categories in Post Grid does not work for me

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    duy87
    Spectator
    Hello, I have Full-Width Resizable Column and Post Grid in it. How can I show only one category of courses in the page? I tried fill in to the field: Enter Taxanomy Slug as: course-cat and custom post type as Courses but it does not work. it shows:  Taxonomy Mismatch: Selected Term does not exist in Taxonomy ! .. I also tried to fill into the field: Enter Taxanomy Term Name some course categories which are in LMS-Course Categories but really nothing is showing up.. Please, help.
    duy87
    Spectator
    Try it if you want. www.kurzon.cz/wp-admin login: Author Password: Author4321
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I'll check the settings, thanks for sharing credentials..
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    It seems to be working fine. Check I have created an example page : yoursite.com/sample To get the taxonomy slug and term slug, open the taxonomy page, go to WP Admin - LMS - Course category and note the term slug for taxonomy course-cat.
    duy87
    Spectator
    awesome!!! Thank you Mr. Vibe. I would like to ask you one more think... Can I have a button on top right on each category that would show: See All courses from the category? Thank you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You can add a button above the post grid block using the page builder wp-editor block and can give link on that to the course category page .
    bchiorello
    Participant
    Can you show an example of this or define the process, I am having the same issue and would like for 1 page to show ONLY a specific category but the taxonomy is not working for me or I do not know how to configure properly
    bchiorello
    Participant
    In this section:  <span style="background-color: #f6f7f8; color: #888888; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;">Enter terms (comma saperated term slugs) to be "excluded" in filters</span> is there a way to exclude ALL - but (one_slug) My example, is that I want to exlude all but this:  vfxtraining this way if I add more categories in the future it will maintain
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @bchiorello: Please create your own topic for your issues... Use the post grid content block in page builder, and add the slug that you want to show, refer: http://prntscr.com/dicnt7 Then it will show only this slug Closing the topic!!!
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Categories in Post Grid does not work for me’ is closed to new replies.