category

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    CharlesAlabi
    Participant
    Hi Vibe,How can i using category and sub like that:- I have "Class1" with sub Chemistry , Physics, English- when i click on "Class1" in nextpage, category should show Chemistry , Physics, English to user choose and go ? thanks
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    A screenshot or an example link would really help in understanding this. Do you only want to display Category on the page ? or it is displayed on the sidebar.
    CharlesAlabi
    Participant
    how to show specific category courses in home page or any other page suppose i have page name maths <span style="line-height: 1.5;">courses</span><span style="line-height: 1.5;"> and also i have 1 </span><span style="line-height: 1.5;">category maths courses so now i want show only maths </span>category<span style="line-height: 1.5;"> courses in </span><span style="line-height: 1.5;">maths </span><span style="line-height: 1.5;">courses page i can i do that </span>
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You can access a specific category page by accessing this link : your-site.com/course-cat/business     Where course-cat is the taxonomy and the business the category term. If you want to create an page which should show course from a specific category then use the page builder and add the post grid from content .Now refer the post grid settings : http://prntscr.com/93dg36
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘category’ is closed to new replies.