Certificate

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Certificate

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    marta_forero
    Spectator
    Hi there, I need some help with the certificates. We are having an issue with the certificates. It shows as soon as you finish the course the certificate. But when i log again it shows me the error: “the image not could not be loaded” . This is a huge problem because students then are not able to see their certificate. Only once. I could not send the credentials because the private mark is no appearing. Thanks, Marta  
    marta_forero
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    marta_forero
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, Please contact your host provider and ask them to active this library "GD image library". Also share your ftp credentials in a private reply.
    marta_forero
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, As said in previous reply. Please confirm to your host provider about "GD image library". This library must be active for this.
    marta_forero
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi , It may also be related to the base64 data being posting  to server .   Please provide me some time to check this issue . We need to debug this at code level . do ping back for a reminder please .
    marta_forero
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi I did checked your site and found that the image file that is created. When image bits are not uploading to the server hence creating a blank image with no data due to server security. Somehow editing r writing file via code is denied on your server . Please conact your webhoston this or try disabling the security and caching plugins you have .
    marta_forero
    Spectator
    Hey guys, The server has now all permissions and security opened. Now you can help me without any problems. I'll be awaiting for your answer.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I debugged it further and came to conclusion that wordpress core function put_contents is not working . The issue is with the file system  . Your file system has to be direct in order to save the certificate image on server . refer :  https://alex.blog/2009/05/07/wordpress-how-to-force-direct-filewrites-for-upgrades/
    marta_forero
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Try adding these lines in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin : define( 'FS_METHOD', 'direct' ); define( 'FS_CHMOD_DIR', 0777 ); define( 'FS_CHMOD_FILE', 0777 );   add_filter( 'filesystem_method', create_function( '$a', 'return "direct";' ) );
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificate’ is closed to new replies.