Certificate background and heading 2

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Certificate background and heading 2

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anjaaaa
    Spectator
    Hello, I am just working on my certificate and I like it a lot so far. The only 2 issues which I have: 1) How can I change the color and size of heading 2 ? It doesn't work in "customize" and for some reason the color is grey and the font is small??? 2) How can I remove the second background image? http://courses.learngermanwithania.com/certificates/certificate/ Thank you so much! :)
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Your website is not available for logged out users, so can you please share the credentials with us to check the certificate and give you the proper solution to this.
    Anjaaaa
    Spectator
    I just sent them to you! :)
    Anjaaaa
    Spectator
    https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/comments-on-pages/#post-37937
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    1) For the heading I added this css:
    #certificate .certificate .certificate_content h1 span {
    font-size: 27pt !important;
    color: #ff0000;
    }
    In this css you can change the font-size and the colo code according to your requirements. 2) There is no second background image, the first image is repeating that's why you are seeing this repeated image. I added this custom css to avoid the repetition of the background image:
    #certificate .certificate .certificate_content {
    background-repeat: no-repeat !important;
    }
    sohailahmad945
    Spectator
    thank you for helping me in step number 2. my background image repeat is solved, but I have another issue now. how can I make the image in the middle ? it came on the left side only. and it didnt show the full picture unless I write many line in text box
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @sohailahmad: Please create your own topic for your issues, this topic is very old and already resolved. Also clarify your issue with some screenshots for better understanding.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificate background and heading 2’ is closed to new replies.