Certificate Code validator

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Certificate Code validator

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    harshelvs
    Participant
    Hi, We want to install the certificate code validator only on single page on our website and not in the footer or somewhere. Can u assist in the same.
    harshelvs
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    harshelvs
    Participant
    Elementor is directly unable to add the widget on a single page
    Veronica
    hi can you share a video of the issue that where you are exactly trying to add that widget also will be great if you can share the exact details like page URL and credentials
    harshelvs
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi this will be visible when you add that on course card or course layout in single post it will not work
    harshelvs
    Participant
    So there is no way to put it on single post ?
    harshelvs
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi add a sidebar on the page and then try to a the widget in the sidebar
    harshelvs
    Participant
    Yes , that works . Thanks a lot. You may now close the ticket.
    harshelvs
    Participant
    I tired to create a new sidebar . I am unable to add the widget in that sidebar. the sidebar idea will work but i want it in a new sidebar
    harshelvs
    Participant
    harshelvs
    Participant
    If i set the template to "Certificate" i get the wordpress error or the "Certificate not valid for user" without the page being open If i set it to default then the page reloads and doesnt do anything
    harshelvs
    Participant
    Update : For verification, i added the widget to bottom footer sidebar and noticed that it was working fine. So i made the page "verify certificate" , added the custom sidebar ( which contains the widget) , set it to "certificate" template , then just left it. Then made a page with the name "Certificate" with default template and added the custom sidebar. This page works fine. Noticed that for any error the link was being changed to verify certificate page and that page is not accessible to us directly . So Tried this way around. If you have any solution for this that would be grateful. Otherwise even this would work
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The issue is that you do not need to set the template of the page "Verify certificate" to be "Certificate". Set the template of other page to be "Certificate" . The issue you are getting because of not selecting the Default Certificate page in wplms-> course manager.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificate Code validator’ is closed to new replies.