certificate format and appearance

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues certificate format and appearance

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RMA
    Spectator
    Hi,   I attached a certificate as it shows in our system, it has multiple appearance issues - it shows all kind of links and other bits that make the entire image to look unprofessional; besides, if when printing you don't select to print just first page, it will print a bunch! How to improve this? Also tried to modify the size with 800 x 900 but it looks worse (I remember seeing these sizes suggested somewhere on the forum).
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please I beg you create topics in the sub sub forums.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Update : Topic moved from General discussion to Other Issues
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    More information required. Please clarify how are you printing the certificate ? a. Are you printing the whole page ? Then it will print the whole page. b. Are you clicking on the Print icon on the certificate ? This should work correctly. c. Are you clicking on the PDF icon on the certificate and printing the PDF ? This should also work correctly.
    RMA
    Spectator
      I do not print the "whole page". I am printing it using the Print icon. And it shows all the links, whoever accessed it and printed it, and multiple pages (the copy previously attached for reference is using printer icon (and saved as "Microsoft print as PDF" so I can attach it here). If I try to use the PDF icon, just leads to a blank / white webpage.    
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Merging this topic to this issue : https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/certificate-format-and-appearance/ Thanks for patience.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘certificate format and appearance’ is closed to new replies.