Certificate Front End

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Certificate Front End

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Danny
    Spectator
    Hi, I have created a Certificate Template but I am not able to select that template in the Front End. Nothing could be found when I type in the search bar. Using Modern Theme and new Edit-Course mode. Could you please help! Thanks
    Danny
    Spectator
    URL. http://www.qampus.webchannel.nu
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try disabling the " linkage "  or  " instructor content privacy " from wp-admin -> wplms -> course manager if you have enabled it .
    Danny
    Spectator
    Hi, The linkage has always been disabled and I have disabled Course Privacy. Still no certificate till select in Front End. Will send some admin credentials.  
    Danny
    Spectator
    Userid <span style="font-size: 13px; font-family: Arial;" data-sheets-value="[null,2,"wplmsdevadmin"]" data-sheets-userformat="[null,null,513,[null,0],null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,0]">wplmsdevadmin</span> Password <span style="font-size: 13px; font-family: Arial;" data-sheets-value="[null,2,"devadminwplms2015"]" data-sheets-userformat="[null,null,513,[null,0],null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,0]">devadminwplms2015</span>
    Danny
    Spectator
    Sorry for the format. Userid wplmsdevadmin Password devadminwplms2015
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We need ftp credentials to check this issue . Can you please share a valid ftp credentials. Ps: mark reply as private while sharing info  .
    Danny
    Spectator
    Sure, Host: <span style="line-height: 1.5;">ftp.qampus.webchannel.nu</span> Username: <span style="line-height: 1.5;">163362_master</span> Password: Alicia081016
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we checked your site and found that you have added a filter in your customizer plugin that was causing this error . add_filter('wplms_fontend_cpt_query','custom_wplms_fontend_cpt_query'); function custom_wplms_fontend_cpt_query(){ return  $args= array(         'post_type'=> 'product', 'author'       => get_current_user_id(), 'numberposts'=> 999 ); }  
    Danny
    Spectator
    Ok, If i delete that filter it works. Hm, but then I don´t have the instructor privacy. I wan´t to create a default certificate to all instructors. And also have instructor privacy. :-)
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    YOu can try adding this code :

add_filter('wplms_fontend_cpt_query','custom_wplms_fontend_cpt_query',999);

function custom_wplms_fontend_cpt_query($args){ if($args['post_type']=='certificate'){ unset($args['author']);

}

return  $args;

}

foxycleop
    Spectator
    Hi there: I have the same issue. I have disabled course linkage but the instructor privacy is on because I need that. I keep on getting the "No certificates found" message. What is a solution to this? Thanks!  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Have you checked that your certificate template is published ? Need to check this at your end coz it is working fine at all our test and demo sites . Please share your site url adn admin credentials,, Ps : mark reply as private while doing so .
    foxycleop
    Spectator
    Its okay I was able to figure it out...it was conflict with Relevanssi plugin. Had to remove Relevanssi plugin/
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificate Front End’ is closed to new replies.