Certificate image is saved as blank

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Certificate image is saved as blank

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    loris_s
    Spectator
    Hi, if I regenerate a certificate (by opening it as https://www.ideaeduca.com/members/loris_santamaria/?regenerate_certificate) and then click on the certificate, it displays ok, and I can show it as a PDF and I can print it. The problem is that the generated image is blank (empty jpeg) and the next time I open the user profile (https://www.ideaeduca.com/members/loris_santamaria/) the certificate won't work. I've already created an exception for the certificate image ({uploads_dir}/2018/01/Certificado5.png ) in W3C Total Cache. Please help
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well please make sure that GD image library is enabled on your server . Contact your webhost on this . also ask them if they have any kind of security enabled which disables posting of any base64 encoded files on server .  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please also share your server php error log and a valid ftp credentials to debug this .
    loris_s
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Credentials that you shared are wp admin credentials . Well I would need FTP credentials to check this issue .
    loris_s
    Spectator
    Sorry I cannot give you ftp credentials on this site. Let me know which php script should I debug and how would you recommend to debug it. Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I am not sure , I would need to check numerous number of files in your site and for that I would need your site ftp credentials . Please share them if you want us to help .
    loris_s
    Spectator
    weirdly enough, I had to set define( 'FS_METHOD', 'direct' ) in wp-config.php. Now certificate images are saved correctly
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificate image is saved as blank’ is closed to new replies.