certificate in mobile pdf builder

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting certificate in mobile pdf builder

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/pdf-builder-plugin-pdf-certificate-unable-to-show-properly-on-mobile-device/ i have the same problem here, certificate not showing properly on mobile what was the fix applied in the link? can you provide the code for the workaround to open the certificate in new tab
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    can you give me a script to disable popup for smaller screen size devices which opens up in new tab and opens in up in popup for desktop screen
    Diana
    Participant
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    i dont want a notice, please reread the topic https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/pdf-builder-plugin-pdf-certificate-unable-to-show-properly-on-mobile-device/ please provide the script to open the certificate in new tab without popup
    Diana
    Participant
    @iliasoftware, On that topic, the code was added in the main file. So i advise you to not do that. The code i shared above will restrict the users to show certicate popup on mobile devices and it will dispay a message to display the certificate only on desktop. Your question was: can you give me a script to disable popup for smaller screen size devices which opens up in new tab and opens in up in popup for desktop screen The issue is solved partially. For desktop changes in the main plugin required
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    please provide me a file with the changed code in the main file.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    this is not possible for now but share your admin credentials with link. also share which certificate i should check. i will check. if there would be any possibility i will share the solution.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘certificate in mobile pdf builder’ is closed to new replies.