certificate is off the screen

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues certificate is off the screen

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nick
    Participant
    I am trying to figure out how to make the certificate work properly.  When the student clicks on the certificate after a course completion, it displays on-screen like the screen-grab below. The right/bottom of certificate are cut off (not visible onscreen), which means that the button to print/make pdf is also not visible. How do I resolve this? http://prntscr.com/d9euwa
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It seems like that you have given width and height of your certificate much more than your screen resolution . Please try setting the width of your certificate around 1000. Also share your site url and admin credentials to check and try fixing the issue . PS : mark reply as private while sharing credentials .
    Nick
    Participant
    my certificate is 950px wide, but still is off screen.  The certificate followed instructions (From quite a while ago though) to place the background image into the content area of the certificate.  Is that possibly creating the problem?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    can you please share your site url and admin credentials and site url to check this issue at your end ? Please also share the url of the certificate . PS : mark reply as private while sharing credentials .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘certificate is off the screen’ is closed to new replies.