Certificate Issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Certificate Issue

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    layne2
    Participant
    On my site certificates are not being awarded at the end of the course when a student completes the course. The certificate used to show on the finished course page and on a student profile, but now neither is happening. Also when I have the option "Show Course Badge & Certificate in PopUp on course details" enabled the certificate is available right away without any course progress needing to be made in order to download the certificate.   Any support on this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    layne2
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    layne2
    Participant
    Hey Ray, I would like students to reach 100% completion of the course to get the certificate, this way I know that they have gone through all the units and have successfully completed the quiz. But just to try it I did lower the percentage on a course to 95% and completed the course at 100% and was still not awarded any certificate. No message on the finished course page and nothing showing up in the user profile. I am testing this on a student account and not an admin account.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    layne2
    Participant
    Ray, I updated my theme and decreased the passing percentage to a percent the user would accomplish before even reaching the quiz, 85% to be exact. And the problem persists. When the quiz is completed successfully it redirects me automatically to the finished course page that gives me the 'Course Evaluated' followed by telling me the score of my quiz. Under the quiz score is where I would expect the certificate but alas nothing is there and no certificate has been awarded in the Profile.  
    layne2
    Participant
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    layne2
    Participant
    Hey Mark,   Could you tell me how you reset a course for a user so I can test this myself?   Also as a result of the theme update my title background image no longer works, could I get some assistance with getting those back?   Thank you!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You can reset the course for students from here : https://vibethemes.github.io/wplms-docs/instructor-guide.html#manage-students
    layne2
    Participant
    Cool, thank you! It seems that the certificates are working when the passing percentage is set to 1. I have a different issue now though, my title background images for the courses are not displaying correctly, they seem to be getting overridden but I am not exactly sure where and I have not found any CSS to correct this. Thank you!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, Please share screenshot for styling issue. And mention what you want, for better assistance.
    layne2
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    @layne2, That's not possible. If your header style is generic then you'll get an option to upload course title background image, when you edit the course. If the course title image background is different then it will be displayed exactly what you uploaded for that course
    layne2
    Participant
    Diana, My header style was set to transparent, I tried setting it to generic and the issue persisted. I have different title background images for every course, and they were working until I performed the most recent theme update. Now they are all being overridden by a different title background image and I cannot find where this image is being pulled from.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificate Issue’ is closed to new replies.