Certificate not being generated

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Certificate not being generated

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mind_expert
    Spectator
    Hi there, My certificates are not being generated. I passed with 100% score (it's set to give the certificate at 70%) and the certificate doesn't show on my profile page. How may I fix it?   PS.: The only certificates that are displayed in my profile page are those manually assigned.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay can you please share your course url in which certificate is not awarding and admin credentials to check the issue at your end ?
    mind_expert
    Spectator
    Sure, https://www.mindexpert.com.br/curso-teste-3 login: Merussi pass: williammerussi You can check the certificates at Profile -> Certificados tab. Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I was unable to login with the given credentials in your site . Can you please share valid credentials .
    mind_expert
    Spectator
    Sorry about that, please try it again, I changed back the password.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This is happening because you have put a redirection on the course home page .And the submit course only works on the course home page . Please take one exception to redirect the course home page for the submit course action. like if(isset($_POST['submit_course'])){ //do not redirect }
    mind_expert
    Spectator
    Sweet! Now it's working! Thank you so much Alex!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificate not being generated’ is closed to new replies.